Hair sticks & easy hairdo!



So usually I just put up my hair with a pen or pencil, my sister taught me this trick and has once had a pen explode in her hair. so after going through so many pens and loosing them or having the pen write all over my neck or jacket I'm wearing I decided to make these hair sticks. 
I made them out of wooden chopsticks I got for free at the nearest noodle express. See how I made them below. Then I'll show you how to put them in your hair.!!! Super easy I wear my hair like this often! 
I used regular chopsticks and cut them down with my exacto knife/aka box cutter! :) i cut them down to 6 inches which is about the same length as a pen. Then I shaved down the ends to a point using the  exacto knife. 
Then I went to walmart and got these nifty items in the craft area to dress them up. Then I decided to shave down the ends so they would fit over the top. Then I painted them white and black.
Now I'm ready to decorate them with my cool items :) I also had on stock some rhinestone gems that I used. I just used a hot glue gun to secure the beads to the stick. 
And vwala!!


Next I had to test them out so here's how I use them.
Make a pony tail.
Make a bun by coiling your hair around in a circle I usually make it loose enough because it has a cool effect and is easier to use the pin if it's not too tight . Then I put the stick in the end from the bottom. Then down through the top and your done. 


Cute right ?








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts