Pocket toilet room renovation


This was before! ^ just a plain white walls in a very small room, just a toilet! It's a hard space to fill, so because we have 9 foot ceilings I decided to go with vertical stripes, and I just went with the paint I had left over from other rooms. 
Then finding what to hang was the next dilemma so I went to hobby lobby and decided to bring some color in and o just love this big bird canvas, the rest went off from that, I wanted to make my own canvas art for the front wall so I designed them in Photoshop printed them out on regular paper and did the graphite transfer trick on back traced on the front then I free handed with paint over the lines. Turned out great! Although it would've been much easier if I had a cameo sillouhette. I hope to acquire one soon. ;) but anyway it wasn't too hard. The hardest part of this whole room transformation was the touch ups because it was tedious work! The blue tape I used didn't do a very good job, I used green tape for half the room which turned out great! So my pointer for anyone out there using blue tape, they need more care and perhaps additional precautions such as hearing the tape or painting over it with mod podge so the color doesn't seep through. 

I am still going to add shelves to behind the toilet for some more depth to this room, I'll post the pics soon. 

Comments

Popular Posts